Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, May 27, 2013

The Day

Today is the day for my Lasek, watched 2 youtube clips on the Lasek procedure..... I m kinda nervous, escpecially the nurse from SNEC called and informed me to go down 15min earlier as doc requested an additional test for cell count on my cornea... I know how to do cell count but not on cornea, wonder why he need to know the cell count on my cornea. This was nt reported on ppl who had lasek.... ATM told me sometimes it is better that i dunno too much....

Since i be literally blind for the next few days, i changed and washed all the bedsheets, cooked for the next few days and settled my work stuff before going on MC... Looking forward to be glasses free but at the moment worried.... since all surgery comes with a risk...

Wish me good luck and speedy recovery....

2 comments:

  1. Wish you a speedy recovery!! No wonder didn't see you at CC these few days ...

    ReplyDelete