Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Day 1

ATM picked me up from work n dropped me off at SNEC. Went to L3 for the corneal cells count, it was so cool, they took pic of the eyes n click on the number of cells and using software to do some interpretation. After paid for the procedure, went to the room and wait for my surgeon.

The nurse went thru some procedures, and reminded me to follow doc instruction to focus on the green light. So there i lie under, the surgeon taped my lashes n used the clip to open my eyes. More anesthestic drops n pressure was applied on the eyeball n can see diluted alcohol was dripped into my eye to loosen the cells. I can hear someone counting at the background. After loosening the epithelium layer, laser was on for 10 to 20 sec then cleaning up n more antibiotic drops and covered with a contact lens. The whole procedure took abt 10min. I m able to see without glasses, it doesnt matter anymore if my left eye cant see that well.... I was over the moon.

Waited for ATM to pick me up after he picked up P from CC. Went home for dinner and straight to bed after shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment