Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Life is short

Got a message from my cousin yesterday, it was a bad new. It was to inform us that her mom's cancer has spread. The last time i saw my aunt was 2 mth ago. We were chatting and she told me that she has planned to go Taiwan with my mom, but my mom stood her up..... She had part of her intestine removed due to colorectal cancer and not long after the surgery, the doc detected lung cancer. There were choices to continue chemo or remove one of her lungs but she decided on chemo. It is a choice which i will choose as well. With TCM, her condition was under control. Now more tests and scans are to be conducted to see how far cancer has spread. My aunt, a retired teacher lead a very healthy lifestyle and you just cant believe she will be tortured by cancer.......

Recently, Angelina Jolie had a mastectomy to reduce the risk of developing breast cancer. So i m just normal... My aunts both had their uterus removed due to cancer, so being related to them, the chances of me getting the nasty thing is relatively high. I told ATM and my family abt my decision to have a hysterectomy, and nobody was supportive. I talked to my doctors abt it, they think that i m still young. Perhaps after Angelina's mastectomy, mayb the doc will listen to me?

My grandpa had stage 3 colorectal cancer, had 1m of the large intenstine removed. 2 years later, reocurrance, another half a meter removed. It is impossible to have our large intestine removed to prevent it. The only thing we could do is change our diet.

Life is short, you never know what will happen tomorrow. Enjoy it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment