Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Life is short

CP dropped by the office and told me CJ was admitted to ICU last evening. Thats explains why she was late today. She looked tired and her eyes were swollen from crying when she walked in. We kept quiet and didnt utter a word. She gave us some instructions of what need to be done for the upcoming week.

After she settled down, she told me CJ was admitted in ICU for shortness of breath. Then told me that doc said he has less than 6 mth to live which means he might nt even make it to try the new chemo med. I felt sad and sorry for her. No matter how mentally well prepared u are, it will still be hard to go thru whatever she is goin thru.

CJ was my inspiration. I have learnt alot from his experience. I learnt to loosen up and smile more. I m praying for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment