Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, July 5, 2013

White coat Hypertension

Recently bought an insurance for old age, the insurance company wanted me to go for some check up since i did a claim for pre-eclampsia..... Due to pre-eclampsia, i have been monitoring my BP at home..... But everytime i m in a clinic my BP will go up, so i will need to take a few reading.... Today, my doc told me tt i have white coat hypertension, meaning my BP will go up in the clinic....

He told me tt i m one of the unlucky one..... i will need to monitor my BP, watch wat i put in my mouth and exercise since my grandpa and dad has mild hypertension. Well, look on the bright side, as we age, BP will go up.... at least with medication BP can be control....

No comments:

Post a Comment