Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ice cream making workshop

I brought P to an ice cream making workshop organise by learning tech last year. I find that the trainer is nt engaging enough and they should have it in different age groups rather than everyone join in together. But it was only $10, cant complain too much, I still think i can do a better job than the trainer... haha.....

Last sat, i went to the adult icecream makign workshop organized by the organization. The method is the same, just that the ingredients used are slightly different. Me and my partner in crime make the coconut flavored ice cream using coconut milk, but i think with the fresh santan from the market will be perfect coupled with green chendol and red bean.. yum..... After the workshop we had icecream buffet, it was so sinful but i like..... Two of us shared 12 scoops of ice cream, 1 waffle and a monster cone..... My favourites are lychee martini, bailey and mao shan wan..... How to loose weight? I supposed to go for my dragon boat training on that day......



No comments:

Post a Comment