Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hair Cut

I m the kind of cheapo/selfish mother who wont sent her kid to professional hairdresser..... As she thinks they are over-rated, whereas she will spend on her own hair.... It is so hard to cut P's hair, she keep moving and her hair is never straight and at time there look like the dogs had bitten her hair..... Yesterday P told me to cut her hair short, i asked her how short, she told me short like her papa..... I cut about 1.5" off, i still think she looks nicer with shoulder length hair but short hair is easy to maintain....

Dad said she looks exactly like me when i was little.... That is what i told ATM, with her new haircut, she looks like the little me.... I need to dig out my old photo to proof to him that i was cute once... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment