Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sick

P has been waking up on her own recently, she drank her milk n eat her breakfast in the car. This morning, after her milk, she told me she had tummyache. Of she goes to the toilet, she had diarrhea. I m all ready to take leave and stay at home with her, since she had a bit of cough as well. After i rub some medicated oitment on her tummy, she told me she is ready for school. I had to make her wear diaper in case accident happen.

When we reached CC, she told me she wanted breakfast. Since she had her breakfast, n is already pass the breakfast timing, i have to tell her no she will have to wait till lunch time for her next meal (i feel a bit bad for rejecting her food but i think at time i need to b firm with her). Think i will need to get ATM to leave home early so P can have breakfast with her frens in CC. She doesnt like to eat alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment