Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

OLD

Lately my scalp has been super itchy, yes i do wash my hair..... Last night while i was squeezing my pimple in front of the mirror, i saw grays in between my fringe.... Ah they have migrated to the front, flip my hair left to right, there were more showing.... I feel very depressed all of a sudden..... More grays are showing, it is scary, perhaps it is fate.... My grandpa and dad has premature graying history but look on the bright side not balding....

The sight of gray hair just make me feel so bloody old, it is like reminding me that i m going to hit 40s soon and will be eligible for Eldershield.... I m having insomia, i m tired but cant sleep at night.... I wake up in the morning without the use of alarm clock. I m begining to feel like my grandma. Aging spot is showing up on my skin, serve me right for neglecting my skin. ATM has better skin than me, he uses lip balm n moisturizer on his lip n skin... He took better care of his look than me, something that i ought to be ashame of....

I need to take care of my skin, my health n my look.... So first thing first, i need to dye my hair, the sight of gray hair on my head make me feel sick. Secondly, i need to train me stamina, dragon boat competition is next month, thought i had started my training but the stamina is nt there. I m goin to walk to P's CC from my office everyday and training on sat and gyming once or twice a wk. Thirdly, try to have a good night sleep w/o disturbance, meaning i have to shift P out of my room. It is like a habit for me to check on her every 1-2h, to make sure she is on her bed and is breathing.....

1 comment: