Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, August 8, 2011

What will u change?

What will u change, if u can change back time?
Study hard for 'O' level
Spend more time with my 奶奶.
Took up Nursing degree rather than Petroleum geochemistry
Stay in Oz
Not giving up my OZ PR, and took up the assistant manager post in the pharmaceutical company
Have baby at 25 instead of 30

But i m happy with my life now, eventhough i dun have the perfect job and family. I m happy to be with ppl i love and care, be it at work or at home. Most importantly, P has make life more interesting and challenging for me. She is not perfect but she is independent (just like me, haha).....

Told ATM that, i might be taking up part time studies. I need a career change, I dun wana be in R&D field, I might be out le as more scholar are making their way back. I wana be doing something different, i m too old to go for nursing course, but i think it will be perfect for me to take up early childhood education. I m in my quarter, mid life crisis, standing at the cross road looking for direction, just like a lost sheep :) Just be patience with me, push me when u have to and a pat on back for job well done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment