Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mrs T

Got a call from KKH looking for Mrs T, my reply to the lady on the line was sorry wrong number, there is no Mrs T here. Then the lady said, i m looking for P's mother.... Argh..... At times, I forget tt i m Mrs T, Mr T's wife..... haha.... It is still nt set in my brain tt i m Mrs T...... I remembered when we got married, the lady at ROM asked if i wana change my last name, i told her no. Whatever accomplishment that i have will be in my name n family name, not his.... haha.. i m evil.....

What do call your spouse? For us, we refer to each other as eh and when P is not ard. When she is ard, we refer to each other as P's papa or mama (like in Korean drama). When we r in piss off mode, we will call each other in full name.... Are we normal?

What is the reason you get marry? Me being a practical person, got married because then i can get a hdb flat, nt becos i cant live w/o him or i love him so much, blah blah..... At that time, getting a private property is out of the question, it is so ex, hdb, i have to wait till i m 35. I m sick of renting room, as there is a lot of restrictions..... Restrictions kill my creativity... haha..... Well at least recently, i found that i m nt the only person who got married because of hdb....

No comments:

Post a Comment