Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, June 17, 2011

Rock Climbing

The organization has organised an outdoor rock climbing activity, I was the 1st to sign up for it. The last time i rock climb was like 10y ago when i m still in my 50kg.... Time flies so is my weight, it is going upscale rather than down. Just came back from being a spiderwoman. As i m typing this, i m feeling the pain crawling from my wrist up to my arm. It is like a sign, telling me tt age is catching up with me.

My palms started to sweat, just looking at my colleagues climbing up the 25m wall (tallest in SEA). Though i have my level 1 rock climbing cert, but still cant help but sweat when i see others climb. When it was my turn, i still have the speed at the begining, but as i go higher and higher, my weight are bringing me down. My arms are tired, they started shaking trying to carry my weight up :) Not much of lower body exercise but the upper body. After reaching mid way, my arms just stop working, and end up swinging all the way down. It was tiring but fun, hope this will nt be the last time but the begining. Hope to be able to do it wif P. We have a mini wall at the children playground in our estate, i must say she is a natural. She swing like a monkey on the monkey bar, she loves hanging herself on the hand rail in the lift, all this exercises indeed train up her upper body.

Note to self, if i get to rock climb again, wear a pair of shoes with thin sole and most importantly to train myself. Had a fun filled evening tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment