Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Random Rant

It is so irony when man always think that taking care of the kids n housework is a woman's job. The world keep on advancing but nt the brain of the man, eg. ATM and FIL. Sometimes i think  the maid get treated better than me. They get paid, the even have day off.

I would love to have a me day once a week, be it having a drink and catch up with frens, or going down to Kallang river for a row, or window shopping, or a movie, or just reading in the library. Just me, me alone with no P or ATM. Perhaps havin a me day, i can perform well at work, i can live longer, i will smile more n i will more energy and the list goes on.....

But looking at the current situation....... doubt this will happen..... ATM will be training for IPPT, hopefully he will pass. NDP rehearsal will start next sat and all sat till NDP will be burnt. Meaning, i will spending a lot of quality time with P, just me and P.

2 comments:

  1. Hi P's mummy,

    If work allows, take leave to enjoy your me time! It is really therapeutic! Be it just sit at a cafe and drink, watch a movie or window shopping! At the end of the day, I go back home recharged and slightly more energetic ^ ^ And fortunately for me, my workplace does not require advance leave application. Even on the day itself, we can send an email and go on leave ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah agree, me time is therapeutic, but now me time is a luxury.

    ReplyDelete