Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bento 1

Started bringing bento to work again for my mission to loose FATS. I m using Lock n Lock boxes to pack my lunch, as P will nt let me use her cutey boxes. CP bought a few bento accessories from Korea for P, is really nice of them (my colleagues) to buy gifts for P when they go on holiday.

This is my lunch for today
Brown rice with green tea sprinkle, tomatoes, stir fry broccoli with celery, corn n prawn and shrimp paste wings

Blueberries, kiwi and dried cranberries (all P's favourite, her after school snacks, i m giving her fruits instead of biscuits)

2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy ;-) You still got time to prepare the bentos. Every morning for us is like going to a war. Very very rush ...

    ReplyDelete