Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

You b in my Prayer

Just before i left for work, i got a msn msg from A, my primary mate who we went to Perth together for further education. Normally we seldom msn during working hour. He asked if i will be going to Perth again this year, and said it will be good if will drop by. He told me his wife is 4 month pregnant, and there were some issue. He was telling me that her pregnancy was as drama as mine. During her blood test, the doc detected that baby boy has Edwards Syndrome, an amniocentesis was done to further confirm, today the result will be out and if it is +ve, decision will need to be make. I m quite sadden by this news, both of them has been trying very long for this boy. After the amniocentesis, the wife started to have leakage, and found that punture hole is gettign bigger but is stable now. Being a prematue baby herself, is likely that her baby will be premature too. I've known of a girl, Vera who had Edwards Syndrome is also know as Trisomy 18, she is a very brave fighter so is her family.

A and wife take care, i hope to hear good news too. You guys will be in my prayer, too bad i cant make it to see you guys. Eagle, that is what your papa call you when i asked him if you are a boy or gal, be strong, I know you are a fighter.

Update: Yeah, the result turns out to be -ve. Eagle boy, be good, and hope to see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment