Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

PTC 2010

Instad of joining the rest of the parents to have their PTC on the 20 Nov, i requested to have mine before 18 Nov (yeah P's IQ assessment). It was nice of Teacher S and 陈老师 to arrange to meet me on the 14 nov during my lunch time and P's nap time. Teacher S told me that she has seen alot of improvement in P, and P is very interested in doing art work. At times, she can be very cheeky :) Teacher S told me that, she can do sorting and puzzles (I'm impressed). One thing to look out for is that P is nt speaking clearly, but Teacher S told us to give her sometimes as not all kids progress at the same wavelengths. 陈老师 comments on P are all positive. We just need to give her time, to see her progress in speech. Compare to 6 mth ago, her speech has definately improved.
Keep it up P :)

No comments:

Post a Comment