Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What do you wana be when u grow up?

A male fren of mine told me that his 10yo son told him that he wana be a nurse. He freaked out. I has known him since primary 1, so i told him hw better dun get sick. His thinking is exactly like my dad. My dad freaked out when i told him tt i wana enrol in nursing school. I dun understand why even till today.

The other day i was cleaning P's stuff, she has a piece on what i wana be. She drew a hospital and ambulance and on the side she wrote she wana b a nurse. At tt moment i tell u i m as proud as the peacock. I showed it to her neonate, and she asked if she could keep that. Sorry, tt is my one and only and i would wana keep that.

No job is low class. Respect.......

No comments:

Post a Comment