Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Gastro

I was hit by the bloody gastro bug at work.... Came out from the lab feeling sick, rushed to the nearest toilet to vomit. Feel so so bad but after the vomit i actually feels good. Went back to office to rest n hoped the feeling will go away but no..... every 5 to 10 min i need to go either vomit or LS... My colleague sitting next to me was in shock when she saw me... She said my face is as pale as the sheet. I feel so weak n is sweating, called ATM to pick me up. Rested in the car but cant help it, still vomitted. While at home, things got worst, i almost called the ambulance. Imagine sitting on the toilet n holding a bag to vomit. I cant walk, i have to crawl and i m alone at home.

I thinked i passed out for awhile and all output came to an end. Took some 100+ to rehydrate myself and continued to rest. P not allowed to come near me...

Then ATM reminded me that the last time i had bad gastro was 6 yr ago. Had a check it was the same day.... 6 yr ago, on the exact same day, i was 4 wk preg with P. The little fighter survived the gastro episode.... Mayb it is a sign, i need to go easy on P. I hav been a bit strict with her lately n is stressjng both me and her.

No comments:

Post a Comment