Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, January 6, 2014

Anxiety

P spend quite sometimes on her fav ratan chair reading. To me tt was unusual. Yesterday she asked ATM to read with her, of cos u will never reject a child who is hungry foe knowledge.

This morning, she woke up looking sad. She refused to change into her uniform. And told me she dun wana go to school. After some coaxing, she took out a story book and asked to read with her. I chose a simple sentence and asked her to read out. So far she is able to read 7 out of the 8 words in the sentence. She wasnt very happy. Told her we will read 2 pages every night n learn 2 new words as well. I think her stress came from her not able to read the book in school. We told her that if there is a need, we will send her to phonic class. Dun have to stress up, Rome was not build in a day... We learnt thru mistake, i hope it will get into her head.
Told ATM, P is exhibiting KS behaviour, which is so not me... Haha... must hav inherited the genes frm my Fil......

No comments:

Post a Comment