Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fire Drill

P told me that there was a fire drill after nap time. She told me that it was drizzling. I asked if she and her classmates went outdoor since it was drizzling. But she didn't reply other than telling me abt the weather. So I didn't pay much attention to the matter since it was raining don't think the school will arrange another fire drill. Today I received an email from her child care to inform us abt  the fire incident at the basement carpark. This was not the first incident that P has encountered. The first time was at Jem also fire incident at the basement carpark and we had to evacuate the building. Prior to that incident, they had a fire drill in school, so she pretty much know what to do when there is a fire....

No comments:

Post a Comment