Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, June 2, 2013

DAy 5

Had the earliest slot for the post op check up. Dr Tay removed the contact lens. He asked how i m managing..... well, for a person who cant even see the time on the bedside table, to be able to see that without glasses, i m nt complaining.... Not to mention i can see car registration number of the car in front of me...... I m just waiting for the 6/6 vision. He laughed and told me not so soon.

Well i just have to be patience.... I can go swimming with P not worrying i will drop my contact lenses, I will stop having headache from the pressure created by the safety glasses on my reading glasses. I can go dragon boating with ease......

I've been hibernating for a few days and nt worry abt a thing, all thanks to P and ATM. They had been superb.

No comments:

Post a Comment