Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Day 3

P greeted me in the morning and asked how i feel. Isnt she sweet? She has been an angel for the past few days.

ATM has to attend a meeting in EXPO, me being temporary vision impaired, we missed her performance. What a shame. From Teacher L, P told her that i m nt feeling well, so i cant go for her performance. Whereas for me i went for my post op follow up, everything healing well.... n off i went to home to sleep again. I m surprised that i can sleep all day long and woke up in between for eye drops. The eyes were stingy on and off and have to keep it closed, not to mention abt the excessive tearing. But all was well.

ATM rushed down for the food fair organized by P's CC. He was greeted by P's why you didnt come for my performance. We were quite shock that she has this response, and we think it is quite positive. I have to promise her that, i will not miss her next performance. ATM bought a $5 coupon, P happily chose and bought the food. ATM asked her to share it with her frens, but refused. It was kinda hard to tell her to share, is it common or is it our problem?

When P came home, she gave me a pancake on a stick n told me it will make me feel better...... how sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment