Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, June 9, 2013

宅女

P is in a phase that she dun wana go out. After school, she just wana go home straight, or wkend she prefer to stay at home or go playground. Everytime when we leave her comfort zone, she will ask where we going. Or when we outside, she will ask, are we going home. Most times, it is very annoying.

To the extend, we have to limit her tv times as well as her gadget time. She knows all the cartoons and characters showing on Okto channels. To prevent her from playing with the gadgets, I dun charge the battery to full, normally I just charge it to last for 30 min or less so she cant bargain with me on bedtime. I have to password locked all my stuffs. Thank god that my phone is an antique  she has no interest at all.

The more time she xpend with tv n gadgets the more anti social she gets and not to mention her temper. It is getting worst now when she dun get wat she wan. I cant totally deny her tv n gadgets, unless I m also not allowed. So hopefully, one day  she will decide to hangout with the kids next door for some outdoor fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment