Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, May 6, 2013

Lasik Assessment

Went for my assessment at SNEC yesterday, costed me abt 170. Almost half of the day, i have problem with my near vision due to eyedrop for pupil dilation. As i age, my eyesight actually improved a little. My latest pair of glasses is actually overcorrected, no wonder i m not very happy with it. I m still comfortable with my old one.

Spent abt 3h for the assessment, and verdict is my cornea is thin which make me not a candidate for lasik. But a good candidate for Lasek. In Lasek the outer later epithilium tissue is scrap off, an excimer laser is used to reshaped the cornea. This is recommended to ppl with thin cornea.

The down side is the pain and discomfort plus hazy vision for weeks...... The next question is shall i or shall i not.

No comments:

Post a Comment