Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Clingy

Back to her clingy self again. She will cling on to me like a koala bear n refused to let go. Ms R will have a hard time tring to separate her from me. It is like a vicious cycle. I m wondering what will happen when she is in primary school.

I asked her over the wkend, y she is so clingy when we sent her to school. She replied because she wana be with me. I told her i m always ard, when she needed me. But she gave me a shocking replied, but u sometimes tummy pain, i scare u nt here. Wondering if her seeing me going thru the pre-surgery procedure left a scary image in her mind?

I know she enjoys school but the process of sending her into the main door can b a bit tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment