Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2013

LATE

We are always LATE, LATE, LATE, LATE. My blood just boiled even more, when i saw P cried when Teacher L called us. She tot she gonna miss her excursion to HPB. She was so looking forward to it till she cant sleep. The only time that we are on time are as usual when ATM goes reservist, P can reach cc as early as 715 or when ATM is on leave, we can reach cc at ard 845.

I m not sure how i m going to get the message to the old one that being late is RUDE and it is telling P that is OK to be late. Every year, my new year resolution is that P will be in school on time, this is the 4th year and seems like we getting later n later. Traffic is bad, but i do really hope that we can leave the damn front door before 8. I wana go to work early where i can do my work in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment