Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Tired.....

End of years, always marked the busiest time for me..... P was sick for the past few days, we tot she gonna missed the last day of camp, but due to heavy rain, the trip was cancelled for the kiddos. On the first day, P was running a 38.8C fever but is still active. She ate her lunch and that was her last meal for the day. The next day, she started to vomit n slept all morning, complaining abt tummyache and asked for water in between. She even passed on her fav rebina. But somehow ard lunch time she woke up like her battery was fully charged, she ate like she had been starved for days, but had to control her intake incase she vomit. I m tired of cleaning up her vomit. During the 2 days, ATM n i have to take turn on leave. He went for his meetings in the morning and i will go to work in the afternoon and stayed till i finished my labwork.

My exam is coming next mth, both theory and practical. I havent really started studying yet as i had just finished with my assignment. Imaging trying to complete them in Chinese....

No comments:

Post a Comment