Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

DIY Lantern

It is suppose to be a home project with the parents. I totally forgot abt it till i read another mommy's blog. To b honest, P didnt help or do any bit of the lantern except putting the stick into the holder. All items used were from our recycle bin. This round ATM.helped with the lantern as i was too overwhelmed with my work. He started it after P went to bed. I helped to stick some deco before going to bed. This is suppose to be a kid-parent project but due to my lack of organisation i totally forgot abt it and has to do it without her participation in last minute. I will try to be more organize, tt means you too ATM.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment