Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Comfirm

Teacher L just called to comfirm the closure. It will start on wed, at least i have 2 days to settle/handover stuffs to my colleagues. Thank god, i have a bunch of nice colleagues, they even suggest i smuggle P to office and they will take turn babysit her when i m busy in lab.

In total, CC will close for 13 days due to Hari Raya Puasa holiday. My neighbours will really hate me for the next 13 days to come. I tried to get coperate pass from my company to the zoo and bird park but none available. Mayb i will try Science Center. Planning for activities to keep her busy. Lucky i bought alot of craft stuffs from Perth, Lego (her fav) and mayb baking. I will need to stock up on red bulls for energy.... haha....

There goes my leaves......

These are super cheap, less than $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment