Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, July 30, 2012

Random Rants

I m not happy, when it took him 30-45 min to finish his dinner and yet scold her for eating so slow. Basically what kinda example is he showing to her. We are always late for everything, P is always late, she always reaches school after 9am... I m not happy....

I m super pissed when he spend more time with his laptop and his transformers than with P. P is showing signs of rejection towards him, at times i feel like a single parent. P is always complaining abt him for shouting at her and he is always complaining abt P being rude to him. They are always arguing. He said that i pampered her too much tt is y she is so rude.... My fault again.

Perhaps it is time for me to go for an oversea conference, rather than pass the chance to my colleagues.....



No comments:

Post a Comment