Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I Dun Wana Go to School

P has been crying since last night at bedtime telling me she dun wana go to school, she wana stay at home with us till she fall asleep. I have been asking her y and what happened in school and i got no answer from her.... This morning she refused to wear her uniform n cried again and said she dun wana go to school. She even told me she wana change school and go to A's school. I hope this is just a case of her missing her best friend. After our 2 weeks break, she seems ok when we sent her to school but on the 2nd week behaviour changed. I hope things will get better soon. Honestly speaking, i m quite worried as this never happen before.

I will need a lot of patience to handle her, so help me GOD, please........

No comments:

Post a Comment