Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, June 25, 2012

Nail Arts

Finally, i signed up for ITEC Diploma in Nail Arts. I been thinking abt it for a long while and currently there is a promotion plus P is older now. Well it is time i have some ME time, to do my own things. After discussion with ATM, I will have half the Sunday off to attend my class. Since i be attending class 1 day per week, i will need 9 mth to complete the course. Finally i have the courage to sign up for a course that is totally not related to work but as a hobby.....

ATM thinks i have too many frens with passion. T has a PhD in chemistry but gave up a job as a scientist n be a yoga trainer. LL is an accountant but left her job to pursue her dream in her miniature world..... They are following their dreams.... To follow ones dream need courage... and i m taking my first step.....

2 comments: