Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Spy

We got a call from someone telling us that they will be delivering some soft toy over after 9pm because we donated some $$ to the charity. Sounds weird har, charity will not have spare $$ to deliver gifts to ppl who donate to them. But anyway ATM said OK to them. Ard 9+, we heard the bell rang. So the old and the young one rush out to open the door.

I was doing some work in the room, suddenly my spy ran into the room n told me there is a barbie aunty (lady with nice makeup like barbie) toking to ATM. So after 15 min, i asked her if the auntie had left. She ran out n back to report, the auntie is in my house, sitting on the sofa and papa sitting on the other one and they are toking...... It turns out the lady is a insurance agent, and that their company partnered with the charity for some event...... My spy actually did a great job.... hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment