Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, May 7, 2012

Remission

Viral fever had make it a come back to me again, my cough has gone from ok to worst..... At times i feel like i m coughing out my lungs. Dear P has been deligently feeling my forehead with her hand and tell me hot or warm, so sweet....

I feel tt as i aged, my healthy is going down the hills..... With the remission of viral fever, i wont be given antibiotic since i just finish 1 course.... So ATM took me to TCM. I bring P to TCM for normal health maintainance but seldom for myself. TCM told me that I m super heaty like a great ball of heat, she said that i m very tired and all the late nights lead to this...... Argh.... So she did some accupunture, ba guan and gua sha on my back.... Ba guan and gua sha are really painful...... but after all this i stopped coughing..... i feel so much better..... amazing huh?

Tomolo will be P's turn to visit TCM since she is having a bit of phelgmy cough and mild runny nose..... I have been deligently doing chest physio on her to loosen the phelgm....

No comments:

Post a Comment