Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Lunchbox

 P has been asking for lunchbox aka bento. Perhaps it is a me issue, i haven been cooking for like the past 2-3 months since the old folks been here. Of cos it is a break for me but too bad i fell sick.... Fell sorry that the poor gal has been asking for her lunchbox. She told me she wanted, hello kitty, teddy bear and octopus in her lunchbox. Told her to give me sometime, i promise to make one for her when i m free....

In another 1.5 wk times, the old folks will be going back. Yipee, i will get my freedom back. Currently my house is like a refugee camp, boxes and luggages everywhere. Another 3-4 wk, we will be welcoming someone new to our family. In 5 wk times, we will be going home, this will be P's second trip. In another 7 mth, we will be attending Y's wedding and P will the flower girl. This is a very happening year, 2 newcomers joining our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment