Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Down again

First i was coughing like crazy, next i m down with viral fever. I m still burning hot since last sun. Tot i recovered on mon but the fever came back in the afternoon and by then the fever went up to 39.5C. It is funny how the temperature is having this yo yo effect and no medication can stop it. It has been 4 days, I m still having 38.5C fever. The first thing when Dr S asked me was hows P. She reminding me to wash my hand and wear a mask at home to prevent spreading of virus.

Luckily my parents are here, they help with taking care of P. I tried to stay 1-2m away from P but she keep coming to take temperature for me and pat me to sleep. So sweet...... I have been taking so much lozenges, chinese cooling tea and panadol that my tongue feels like a cardboard and i cant taste anything. I feel like havin an icecream to cool down the temperature but i dun wana cough. I feel like a walkign radiator......

Was telling ATM, i can feel for P when she is down wif viral fever.... it is horrible but yet she still can be so active..... I need to be nicer to her when she is sick...... Think my body is getting super weak le, need to boost up my immune.......

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear .. looks like this virus is going around attacking .. YZ also caught the bug and the fever comes and go from Sunday until now. Take care and get well soon.

    ReplyDelete