Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Good or Bad?

My right upper eyelid had been twitching the whole night even when i m sleeping... Wonder is it good or bad things will happen. 爷爷going for surgery later in the afternoon, his cancer relapse again after 3y. He sound worried when i talk to him. He doesnt wana go thru the surgery again, the last time the doc removed the stage 3 cancer lump n cut off 1m off his large intestine. The surgery took like ages and the whole kampung was so quiet (never hear them so quiet before).

This time i will be going down after work as i need to sent P home first. I promise i will spent more time with you nor matter how busy I m, I promise i will buy supplements for you overall well being and i promise we will go holiday again and we will take our family potrait again.

My eyelid is still twitching, but i m praying for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment