Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Caterpillar to butterfly

Teaching -The wonder of watching caterpillars turn into butterflies.

A friend once told me that when i was struggling as a relief teacher..... I finally see the wonders when you were greeted by your ex-student and he is going to be a MO soon. The feeling is good and yet somehow i feel OLD....

J, my fellow peddlar from dragonboat training passed me some brochure on early childhood education... Had a look at it, it is impossible for me to go on part time studies with a full time job and a 3yo on tow. I would love to have a career change but tt will have to be something that i really love. All will only happened after we have settle our financial burden.

I would love to see more butterflies around.

No comments:

Post a Comment