Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Parents volunteer

ATM told me that his colleague X and wife has been doing volunteering at Y school. My respond was so....... as we have previously came to agreement that we will just send P to neighbourhood school since there are quite a few around our area. Of cos i would want P to go to Frontier Primary as it is new, single session as well as there is a after school care right in the school.

Asked ATM what his colleague did, he answered teaching photographing as well as website design. So i asked ATM, u know how to design website? He said no then i asked again what he is good at that he can volunteer.... The heartless man told me, nothing but since i m good with my craft work and he suggested that i go and volunteer.... I was pissed and told him to join RC, which will be more useful. OK i must admit we are lazy parents.....

No comments:

Post a Comment