Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Clay craft: Golden oreo

I love miniature, after piecing up P's doll house, P suggested we make furniture  for the house. But my tots were to use the clay n mold that i have to make some miniature stuff.

Tadaaaaa.... mini golden oreo. P asked where is the plate for the biscuit....
if i m not wrong the ratio is almost 1:1 compare to the real minis. The puffy clay is bought from Sophie and Toffee. It is really light and easy to handle, compare to the one that i been using previously this doesnt crack or break after drying and it has this biscuit cookie looking texture. The mold was from MiniatureSweet from esty. You can really see the details imprinted on the clay, so far their mold are the best compared to my other purchase as the detail are always blur.....

All theese crafts are really taxing for my eyes..... Waiting to have my Lasik done in 2 months time then i be glasses free.... my eyes will be goin on a break for awhile before starting new projects..... hahha

2 comments:

  1. I would have thought the Oreo cookie is edible!! My Don will surely bite on it if he sees this. haha ... very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D will spit it out once he put in his mouth and yell yucky (like george).

      Delete