Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Legoland Malaysia

Helo Legoland. The Legoland in Malaysia will be opening in end 2012. Hurray, plus it is situated in Nusa Cemerlang industrial park, within the Iskandar Malaysia economic region, in short JB. It will be the first Legoland in Asia.

I grew up playing with Lego, even now i still play with them. All our childhood Lego was given away since my parents sold away the house. The old Lego collections at home are mainly from ATM's childhood. The bigger sets are mainly mine train sets, of which some are of limited edition. Whereas for P, she is playing with megablock rather than Duplo as the later is more expansive. When she is older, she will b able to play with our hand me down. My dad bought her her 1st Lego sets last xmas but i have nt let her played  as there are too many tiny pieces.

Cool, i cant wait to visit Legoland. I m gona buy pre-opening annual pass.

Update: i just spend RM554 on 3 annual passes to Legoland, not a bit heartpain but is full of excitement. I feel like a big kid again..... Hope dear P is will enjoy like her mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment