Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, January 9, 2012

Craft Time

I've been a bit crafty lately, I bought a Sizzix Vintaj machine. It is the most expansive piece of machine in the craft room after my sewing machine..... It is so cool, it can cut from paper to stockcard and it embosses too.... Since i've volunteer to design n make Y's wedding invite, Sizzix really come into good use... I can justify for the purchase :)

Recently i m playing with clay. Yes i m very double standard, I can play with clay but P cant play with playdough. Playing with clay needs patience.

This set is from my 1st trial, abit rough at the edges. I still prefer to use Grace clay than Hearty clay due to the final texture.... The final product can be used for P's hair clip or scrapbooking stuffs....
I had just sent off a batch of tiny crochet beanies to NICU before xmas. Currently, i m crocheting a baby blanket to the new addition of the family. Baby will be born in winter, all P's hand me down will nt be enough for the baby. P helps with holding the yarn, she is very excited abt the new addition. She is practising with the baby doll, carrying, feeding and changing diapers. It will be so much more to celebrate, if dear Chloe (P chose the name) had make it.

Almost half way there, it still doesnt look perfect to me....



No comments:

Post a Comment