Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Aftermath

After the stay in Gleneagles, ones realise the treatment between a C class public hospital and a 2 bedder private hospital. Other than the service,it is the bill. I was shock when i saw the bill, it was more than 10x the charge of my delivery bill, almost the same price we paid before bringing P home and that was a subsidized rate. The 4D3N stay cost me almost 17K. This episode of emergency nt only left 3 holes on my flabby tummy as well as a big hole in my pocket. Thank goodness i've insurance to cover the bill, how abt those who doesnt have? Does it mean tt dying is cheaper than getting treatment? Lesson learnt from here is, if it is non emergency, just go to public hospital.

Other than all this, i realise that my P is a mature and sensible kid. She even told me to take my medicine, so i no need to go to hospital anymore. Still remembered how she shouted at the nurse when she saw him inserting the iv needle into my wrist. I m so proud of my little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment