Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Kids' Talk

I like sending P to cc, cos the kids in her class will have small talks with me. I enjoy talking with them, cos they really make my day. They call me P's mommyyyyyyy, dragging the myyyyyyyyyy just like P. CC is getting pretty empty since half have relocate to the new cc.

The cleaning auntie will talk to me, that is my chance to speak my Malay. This morning, as usual she asked if P taken her breakfast, she told me P is very small size, is she eating at home? I told her she dun like rice, only eat 2 tablespoons, and she eat her meat, veg n fruits. Not i dun wan to feed her, she eats little. She said in cc, she will finish her food as Teacher S will make her. In cc, she will drink her milk, at home, i have to take out the cane, so she will finish her milk.

At the toilet i saw C, she said hi to me and told me that she just pee in the toilet. So cute...... Then JY came in n said hi, n told me tt she is a 姐姐, and her mom just gave birth to a baby sister. C continued as well saying she has sister too, she is a 姐姐 and WN too is a 姐姐 cos she has a baby brother. So sweet.... Now i know why P told me abt she wanting a baby sister, asking if i have a baby in my tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment