Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tech Savy

It is so funny that the younger generations are more tech savy than us. Take P for example, she knows how to operate and ipod, samsung tab, my old omnia (due to peer pressure, i might be upgrading as i cant whatsapp or facetime with my family members from overseas and update FB on the go), ATM HTC and our cameras. I wonder if there is anything that she is no interested? Yes, ATM's nokia phone (which is an antique, non touch screen), P refer to the phone as no battery, need to charge. She will refer to all non touch screen item as no battery and need to charge or sometimes spoilt.

She can even tell us that the Angry bird in Tab and ipod are different. We finally figure out y... haha, sometimes i feel like i m so out. When i bring her out to meet my frens, she prefers to sit with my frens, cos they let her touch their iphone.

While cleaning my house over the wkend, i found my Zoey (Zen Neeon, i name all my IT items). It was left in the corner, reason being after the PC with Wins XP moved on, i m not able to charge or transfer any songs to it. Still trying to look for the driver online and it will be good to use in lab as we are not allow to on the radio.
Zoey and Red angry bird wire winder

No comments:

Post a Comment