Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Random Rant

Recently we noticed that P is getting super out of hand. Cry or scream when she cant get what she want. Doesnt seeem to be interested in food at all not to mention sleeping habit. Sleeping way after 930pm, crying/shouting in the middle of the night and crawling over to our bed almost every early morning. Sometimes when she cried, vomit followed. After all the cleaning up and i cant fall back to sleep. My sleep are disturbed, when i dun get enuff sleep i get FAT... hahaha..... Whereas when ATM start losing weight when he dun get enuff sleep. We are liek the total opposite, i m FAT he is thin... Opposite attracts?

My dad is back in town, means more laundry n housework. But on the good side is, i can throw P to him if i need some ME time. P is like his shadow, i think is becos of his Iphone, dad lets her play with it. On the downside, P will b slightly out of control till my dad leave. As he think we are to strict/fierce to her. Grandparents.........

At work, noting seems to be goin on the right path. Instrument broke down for months now, and the work is piling up. Experiments are not going smoothly, basically nothing works. All the cover shoes that i wore to work all end up in the bin, 3 pairs this month. What is wrong? Is it because it is 7 month?

My craftroom aka guestroom was locked up as i dun allow P to enter, since dad is ard. The room is like a mess, i m packing my stuff in boxes as dad will b here till March then mom is coming. I m quite reluctant  to shift to the studies (my area is a bit small, P have full access to the studies). All the work is piling up, nothing get done/finish, I m still stuck with the crochet granny square blanket.

On the bright side, I will be away (unfortunately, P n ATM will be tagging along) where i will not need to dirty my hand. I m going to visit my grandma and celebrate her birthday with her. Bought a set of baju kebaya for P, so she can take some nice photo wif her chor chor. Hope she will learn some peranakan culture at the same time. I m still looking for my baju, most likely i will need to customise it.

No comments:

Post a Comment