Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Food from my Kitchen

I enjoyed cooking if there is some1 who is more than willing to clean up :) P is my little helper who helps with carrying the pots and pans and with getting the ingredients. She is nt allowed to use the knifes yet. I tried letting her with scissors but she end up cutting my 2 SGD50 notes into half. Currently she is ban from using the sharps.

 I wish i have a big kitchen with an island in the middle, it will be easier for P n me to bond in the kitchen. Last week was a western week.


Wholemeal pasta with seafood. My dad is around, so there is my 2000 Merlot, since ATM doesnt appreciate alcohol of all kinds. 

This is a very sad looking shepperd pie wanabe but is tasty. Using my chieken pie filling and topped it with mash. P had 2 serving of it during lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment