Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Platforms

I've lost count of how many pairs of platforms i owned, most of them are short lived. Perhaps is the quality of these platform rather than my 'cholor-ness' that causes their short lived. Me being short, platforms added height to me. Compare to heels, platforms are super comfy. I just love platforms, who doesnt?

Just a few weeks ago, my platforms die on me at work, so i m on my flats. The moment i get into the car, i feel so uneasy, something is not right... Guess what, it is because, when i m on flats, i cant feel the pedals without adjusting the chair..... haha..... From that moment on, i know i cant live without platforms, ATM thinks that platforms is a very ah lian thing. Well i speak like an ah lian when i have to, some frens called me 'lao lian'... hahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment