Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

不要吵

The little princess is getting very vocal now....... Perhaps is that she is getting older, she will be 3 yo in 1 mth times.

Recently when we ask her to do some chores, her reply to me will be "不要吵". Wonder where she learn that.

After our phuket trip, spending 5 days with her cousins, she is now a complaint queen. She came home yesterday, telling me that her fren, N pushed her head. Just yesterday when i pick her up from class, saw aher in another pair of pants, out of curiosity i asked, did u spill ur milk today? She replied, nope. i finished my milk today, i pee pee in my pants.

Slowly, perhaps she will tell me what is happening in her world..... Cant wait for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment