Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, April 8, 2011

Mommy 不要打我

Before going to bed, P threw her puzzles all over the floor. I was a bit pissed off, shouted at her and asked her to pick them up n put them away. But she just walked away, so I threatened her that I will throw away her puzzles, if she dun clean up the mess. The drama queen in her came to live, she started crying, jumping and shouted ‘mommy 不要打我’, as if I have ill treated her. Suddenly I realized that her vocab in both English and mandarin has improved.


On the bed, we will chit chat before she sleeps. It is no longer a 1 way conversation, she will actually chat with me.

Me: Who shower for u today?
P: Teacher Shirley shower for me.
Me: Teacher Shirley the new teacher?
P: She is nice (her definition of nice is she has makeup and dress pretty)
Me: Mommy nice?
P: No, Teacher Shirley nice, mommy no……
Me: Ok, fine, good night
P: Good night, mommy. I love you, mommy
Me: Night Paige, Love you too.
P: Night mommy, love you MAPA
Me: What is MAPA?
P: Mommy and Papa
Me: hahahaha……

No comments:

Post a Comment